The website of each business on the internet represents the image of the business itself. In a highly competitive environment, simply having a website no longer makes any sense.
What really matters and generates profits is the website to stand out against competition, promoting the image of the business and attracting new customers.
In correspondence way, digital gates organizations and institutions should provide substantial information and electronic services for users, serving the purpose of each organization to a meaningful existence.
ITBIZ provides complete design solutions in website development and web portals field, incorporating in each case leading technologies aimed in every case to distinguish against competition.
Website development solutions:
- Competition research, goal setting
- Website design (graphic design approach, design content, navigation system)
- Responsive design for adapting appearance to mobile devices
- Website development (with an emphasis on functionality)
- Digitization – digital processing material will form the content of the website
- Development, Installation, CMS Customization
- Integration of subapplications that increase the functionality of the website
- Custom applications integration and incorporation in the website
- Technical tests for proper functioning
- Promotion – Improving ranking in search engines (SEO)
- Corporate Websites
- Websites presenting bodies and organizations
- Product and Service promotion
- Integrated corporate Websites
- News Portals
- Specialized digital portals
- Business directory systems
- Job Boards
- Landing pages
Technologies used for the website development:
Basic design and development axes (website development):
The Internet is a communication channel that is different from conventional advertising media, has its own rules, based on rapidly evolving technology and is interactive.
Knowing the specifics of the Internet itbiz takes into account a number of factors during the design and construction of websites, that ensure optimum results for its customers.
Some of these factors are as follows:
- Modern graphic design of the website
- Focus on designing the home page to provide a look at the business image
- Embedding high-quality audiovisual material
- Responsive design
- Optimal functionality
- Properly structured navigation system that helps identify and highlight content
- Structuring content of individual pages and sections of the web site
- Avoiding factors that prevent the indexing of websites by search engines
- Full integration of multimedia components
- Integrating interactive functionality
- Adding specialized functionality where required (closed user areas, booking systems, special contact forms, live chat, interactive maps, 360 VR, interactive applications, etc.)
- Custom codding where required
- Integration with social networks and social sharing
Depending on the needs of each business and the goals it wants to achieve through the web site, the appropriate technical solution for the development of the web site is chosen, the above mentioned functions are adapted, or new more specialized functions are developed if needed.