Application Gymware LB v3.1 is an integrated management of a gym environment . The user of the application has the ability to manage and display:
- Customer information.
- Their visits.
- Their sports programs.
- The economics of enterprise.
- customer lists specific criteria.
Detail the features of the application are presented below :
In customer tab there are a number of possibilities regarding the overall movement of the customer. More specifically , the user can for each customer:
- search him according to the code , last name or phone,
- to insert the sports programs,
- to copy a sports program from a client,
- put a presence in each appearance,
- check the presences on specified dates,
- import charges and payments , with the option to issue receipts.
- insert personal notes.
At the same time can show :
- customers who have come long,
- customers has ended their subscription
- Statistical men and women in a given period
In this option the user can have an overview of the economic enterprise , as regards:
- Customer income.
- Other income.
- Day Fund.
- Pooled data given period.
- Customer debts
In this tab the user can enter:
- exercises for sports programs,
- available customer packages,
- types of costs,
- Password use of limited entry screens.
Throughout the application there are screens that do not allow access without entering appropriate code , such as financial , or personal notes for a customer.
Import data from other programs
The application has the ability to import data from other commercial programs such as customers , etc. payments in the event that the commercial program can extract these records on file. This introduction is made by our company and additionally charged .
The application has to operate in an environment other person use (eg secretariat ) , where ( for example financial data ) are not specific functions appear.
Using security code from the controller to the application , are activated and additional features . Security codes have the ability to change from the controller application .